- Ear infections
- Symptoms and Treatment
- ear infections information
- Otitis Media
- Ear Tubes surgery
- The Real Cost of Ear Tube and Ear Infections
- How to Use The Eardoc
- Professionals & healthcare
- Testimonials & Reviews
Instructions – how to use the Eardoc
Eardoc – Recommended use
The Eardoc is a non invasive device which helps treat Otitis Media and drain accumulated fluids. It is an easy to use solution for infections, and is children friendly as well as suitable for adults. Using the Eardoc is simple, and you can see the video below to understand better:
- Place the Eardoc device behind the ear, and rest it on the base of the ear (above the mastoid bone).
- Adjust the optimum frequency (read below) and use the device 3-4 times/day for 1-2 minutes
- Use Eardoc while sitting down. Using the device standing up may cause loss of balance and dizziness.
- The device should not be used in children under the age of one year old.
Eardoc – adjusting frequency for optimal results
Eardoc enables adjusting frequency for optimal treatment results.
Note that optimum frequencies vary between individuals and depend on the size of the Eustachian tubes and the middle ear cavity. We recommend you to advice your patient to gradually cover the entire frequency and intensity range until the optimum is found. Young children and toddlers should use lower intensity than adults.
Eardoc – Stop Ear Pain Naturally
Eardoc is a natural alternative for middle ear infection treatment, drainage of fluid buildup in the middle ear and ear pain relief. Suitable for both adults and children
The only clinical effective, non surgical, drug free treatment for ear pain
Buy Now via Paypal:
Like us? Let us know!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Eardoc in CBS “The Doctors Show”