- Ear infections
- Symptoms and Treatment
- ear infections information
- Otitis Media
- Ear Tubes surgery
- The Real Cost of Ear Tube and Ear Infections
- How to Use The Eardoc
- Professionals & healthcare
- Testimonials & Reviews
The Real Cost of Ear Tube and Ear Infections
Middle ear infections, also referred to as otitis media, are probably the most common illnesses of early childhood
- as stated by the Mayo Clinic.
Ear infections are classified as the result of inflammation and irritation within the middle ear that triggers an over-production of white blood cells, leading to infection. Ear infections are often painful and also uncomfortable for children and adults as well. The most typical method of treating an ear infection is with prescription antibiotics.
Once an ear infection sets in, it’s very difficult for the body to recover itself naturally, so antibiotics are used to kill the bacteria causing the infection. Anti-biotics kill almost all bacteria in the body, bad and good, and typically completely cure an ear infection within ten days. If the ear infection goes neglected, it could spread to other areas of the ear, the sinus cavity and the upper body. Many pharmacies give free of charge off-brand anti-biotics during cold and flu season. People simply needs a prescription from a doctor and may ask for the cost-free generic medication at the time of placing an order. Numerous online pharmacies offer deals on the prices listed above but come with the disadvantage of the mailing time period.
Another option for the treatment of ear infections is alternative supplement and treatments. Some people will recommend the alternative treatment options regarding ear infections as well as ear tubes like oils, creams, and herbal medicines. When using these types of alternatives, one should be very careful, since a few of these treatments could be dangerous and cause damage (for example improper use of the Hopi candle).
Occasionally, and mostly with young kids, Otitis media may cause getting Ear tubes inserted. Ear tubes are small round plastic-type material tubes that will help drain fluids and air accumulated within the middle ear. The Ear tube insertion is a surgical procedures under full anesthesia, with the health risks involved.
The cost of Ear infections and Ear tubes ranges from 25$ for a simple trip to your local healthcare professional and up to as much as 4,500$ to have an ear tube surgery. The cost usually includes doctor visits, antibiotics, and Homeopathic treatments.
Here are several typical expenses:
• A doctor’s visit, that is often advised when the sufferer has ear pain, costs between $25 and $250 for anyone without insurance, depending upon the medical clinic as well as the region within the country. Copays for office visits range from $5 to $75, depending upon the health insurance firm. The standard covered person in the U.S. posesses a $19 doctor office visit copay.
• Antibiotics are typically prescribed for patients having a bacterial ear infection. These usually cost in between $20 and $110 intended for 7 days worth of medication. Probably the most popular anti-biotics prescribed regarding ear infection, Amoxicillin, costs between $20 and $70 for anyone without insurance. For patients with insurance coverage typical copay charges apply, which range from $5 to $50.
• Some physicians recommend placing tubes in the ears of youngsters with reoccurring ear infections. This treatment, which is usually an outpatient procedure, costs between $2,000 to $3,000 for people not insured. People with insurance will pay typical copays and insurance deductibles. Copays can range between $5 and $50. The average insurance deductible ranges from $500 to $2,000.
• Homeopathic treatment options for ear ache may also be recommended by the physician. These treatments, that do not cure a bacterial infection but may ease pain and inflammation, cost between $5 to $7 for Nutribiotic ear drops and far more than $35 for some other homeopathic ear drop brand names.
Other costs that should be taken in consideration for Ear infections and Ear tubes:
• In case this is a vacation or perhaps the main health care service provider is unavailable, each emergency care visit can cost $100 to $160.
• The expense of the journey and fuel costs – with respect to the distance from the care provider.
• If the sufferer is losing workdays, or remaining at home along with his child rather than going to work – the common loss of workdays is a couple of days per infection. The cost of the work days is based on the salary (according to average wage – $280 for a couple of days).
If the actual cost is an issue for you, you can always trust the Eardoc. The Eardoc is a non-invasive device, very easy to apply and children friendly. The price tag of the Ear doc is 55$ and it can treat ear infections, ear pain as well as assist in avoiding ear tube surgery.
Eardoc – Stop Ear Pain Naturally
Eardoc is a natural alternative for middle ear infection treatment, drainage of fluid buildup in the middle ear and ear pain relief. Suitable for both adults and children
The only clinical effective, non surgical, drug free treatment for ear pain
Buy Now via Paypal:
Like us? Let us know!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Eardoc in CBS “The Doctors Show”